MAXX Into S
Acid Sanitary Cleaner
Combines excellent cleaning performance with effective descaling power and a pleasant scent.
- Based on an innovative and effective gel-acid-surfactant combination
- Removes sanitary-specific soiling excellently due to viscous formulation, even on vertical surfaces
- Effective in low concentration (from 0.2%) to optimise cleaning costs
- Combines excellent cleaning performance with effective descaling power and a pleasant scent
- No requirement for extra safety training and additional PPE
- Color coding for clear usage identification
- Material friendly formulation
- Use of a cosmetic dye
- Reduces C02 emissions associated with manufacturing and transport by approx. 60%*
- Reduces waste by approx. 50%*
- Packaging with 30% post-consumer recycled content which is 100% recyclable (depending on local recycling systems)
EU ECOLABEL AWARDED
- EU Ecolabel Awarded - DE/020/422
- Cradle2Cradle Certified
- Check hygiene plan and product label for detailed use information.
- Wear suitable protective clothing when handling the product.
- Dilute 20 - 100 ml MAXX Into S to 10 L water. For routine cleaning with normal soiling, mix 50 ml Maxx Into S with 10 L cold water. Use undiluted if heavily soiled.
- Wipe the surface. We recommend using colour coded polifix® microfibre cloths to avoid cross contamination. Rinse with water or wipe with a clean damp cloth.
- For manual floor cleaning, we recommend MAXX Into S in combination with Ecolab microfibre mopping systems.
- Use MAXX Into S pure in the toilet and/or urinal.
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.
No related product pages were found.