Fluid high alkaline cleaners for mechanical instrument reprocessing with high cleaning performance against the typical soiling in medical area, such as blood, albumen, serum. Surfactant-free. For the neutralization after the cleaning, we recommend using Sekumatic™ FNZ or Sekumatic™ FNP.
High cleaning performance without foam development.
- Economical dosing
- Effective cleaning
- Broad user spectrum
|Our performance||Your advantage|
|Alkaline and surfactant-free||Particularly high cleaning performance without foam development against typical soiling from the medical area.|
|Optimally matched formulation components||Allows efficient and economical dosing|
|With corrosion inhibitors||Maximum material compatibility for long value retention of medical instruments|
In cleaning and disinfection devices in the medical area can be used with 3-5ml/l at all degrees of water hardness.
For cleaning surgical instruments and other medical instruments and accessories that can be thermally disinfected at 93 °C.
For the subsequent neutralization, we recommend using 1-3ml/l Sekumatic™ FNZ or Sekumatic™ FNP. For the subsequent chemical- thermal disinfection: 10ml/l Sekumatic™ FD or Sekumatic™ FDR at 60°C for 5-10 minutes.
For cleaning OR shoes and thermolabile medical materials at 45 to 60°C.
For cleaning lab glass and baby bottles.
For final rinsing, preferably use fully demineralized water (DI).
Phosphates, silicates, alkalis, corrosion inhibitors; surfactant-free
|Use (after commencement)||Shelf life|
Please note the following to ensure the correct storage of environmental hygiene and instrument disinfectants: The original containers (canisters, buckets or bottles) with the disinfectant concentrate (or powder) should be stored at temperatures below 25°C and kept dry and clean. A brief period below or above the given storage temperature (e.g. during transport) will not diminish the effectiveness.
The containers are to be sealed tightly after each use. Please also take care that the concentrate remaining in the container is not contaminated when preparing the application solution.
|Chemical- physical data|
|Density||20 °C||1.35 g / ml|
|pH value* (concentrate)||20 °C||approx. 14|
|pH-range* (solution, 3-5ml/l in DI-water)||20 °C||11.5 – 12|
|Conductivity (solution, 3-5ml/l in DI-water)||20 °C||2.5 – 4 mS / cm|
* pH-value measurements under operating conditions always by using pH-meter with temperature compensation
- Ideal for instruments which tolerate alkaline and acid media, for instruments with a variety of surfaces and for complex instruments which are difficult to clean like: surgical instruments (scalpels, scissors, etc.), instruments for minimal invasive surgery, plastic, etc.
- Ideal for all kinds of anesthesia materials which can be reprocessed through thermal or chemo-thermal disinfection
- Excellent cleaning performance even in difficult-to-reach places with powerful dirt dissolving solution
- Due to high alkalinity during washing cycle a neutralization step with an adequate chemical is mandatory.
- Dosage 3 to 5ml/L in daily use.
|Product Size||Part Number|
Cleaner for medical devices
See Other Products for Disinfection and Cleaning of Your Instruments
Please see below related offerings: