Neutral enzymatic detergent for cleaning all kinds of medical devices. Especially suitable for sensitive materials. A combination of surfactants and protease enzymes to optimise cleaning performance.
- pH-neutral; no neutralization necessary
- Combination of surfactants and protease enzymes to optimize cleaning performance
- Highly suitable for sensitive materials
- Effectively removes blood and proteins in the low temperature range (40° C - 60° C)
- Suitable for: cleaning step of processes with thermal disinfection (93° C), cleaning step of processes with chemo-thermal disinfection (60° C), cleaning step of bedframe and cart decontamination washer (fresh-water system)
- Dosage in daily use for automated reprocessing of instruments 2 to 8ml/L
- Can also be used as a manual pre cleaner of instruments in a dosage 5 to 20ml/L
- For cleaning surgical instruments and accessories in washer-disinfectors.
- For surgical instruments and other medical instruments which can be thermally disinfected dose approximately 3 – 5 ml/L.
- For thermolabile medical devices dose approximately 3 – 5 ml/L.
- The product can be used without neutralisation when RO or demineralised water is used for the final rinse.
- If neutralisation is required dose approximately 1 ml/L Sekumatic FNZ.
- For the manual cleaning of reusable medical instruments. For manual cleaning dose 5 – 20ml/L.
- For cleaning reusable medical instruments in ultrasonic baths. Dose approximately 3 – 5ml/L. Ensure the lid of the ultrasonic bath is closed during use.
- Non-ionic tensides, enzymes, glycols and solubilizing agents
- Density (20°C): 1.06 g/ml
- pH-Value (undiluted, 20°C): approx. 5.5
- pH-Value (diluted at 3 - 5 ml/L of demineralised water, 20°C): approx. 5.0